Type in your question below and we'll check to see what answers we can find...
If you couldn't find any answers in the previous step then we need to post your question in the community and wait for someone to respond. You'll be notified when that happens.
Simply add some detail to your question and refine the title if needed, choose the relevant category, then post.
Before we can post your question we need you to quickly make an account (or sign in if you already have one).
Don't worry - it's quick and painless! Just click below, and once you're logged in we'll bring you right back here and post your question. We'll remember what you've already typed in so you won't have to do it again.
1. NAD D7050 updated with latest firmware from NAD WEB-site. Firmware date : 2013-12-02, version s9575.144.1000.
2. Spotify-app deleted from smartphone Samsung S5 and reloaded. Version 188.8.131.521.
3. Spotify (Version 184.108.40.2068) installed on laptop Lenovo Y50-70 with OS Windows 10.
4. Running Spotify from Laptop:
When choosing smartphone from Device-list, smartphone is green and music are played from phone. When choosing D7050 from devise-list text connecting is displayed, but no music from D7050.
5. Running Spotify from Smartphone:
When choosing laptop from Device-list, laptop is green and music are played from laptop. When choosing D7050 from device-list text connecting is displayed, but no music from D7050.
6. HELP !!!!
Solved! Go to Solution.