Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover Page doesn't update.

Discover Page doesn't update.

Hi,

It's now quite a long time that my discover page is stuck at the same albums on both Android and Windows. This is the main reason why I'm using Spotify Premium, so I'm very embarassed. But surprisingly, the "Weekly discoveries" playlist keeps updating. I've tried to uninstall and to install again my spotify apps on android and windows, but no way.

My "best suggestions" and all the other sections don't update at all... (I joined the page pic to this message).

Has anybody ever encountered this situation ?

Thx

Capture.JPG
2 Replies

Hey there, @Trololo2

Thanks for letting us know!

Sorry to hear reinstalling hasn't helped.

Just to check, have you been using Private Listening lately? https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/the_basics/how-to-enable-private-listening/

Also, let's try another quick reinstall on your devices following the exact steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let us know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating systems you're using?

We'll see what we can suggest!

All the best,

/M

Hey back,

Many thanks for your professionalism. Glad to see you listen to us. For no reason, the page has unblocked yesterday, after one full month waiting. I was quite happy it came back. But I didn't do anything for that... 

Anyway, thanks for your help. I'll try all of your tips next time it happens. 

Cheers,

A prog rock junkie

Suggested posts