Premium

Country

Ukraine

Device

(Xiaomi Mi 9 SE)

Operating System

(Android 10)

My Question or Issue

I've not been using Spotify for 3 months for some reasons, but now I'm using it daily again. I noticed that my Discover Weekly is gone. I thought maybe it's going to appear next week when I noticed it's gone, but it's been already two weeks and it's still not there. I checked the "Browse" section and typed "Discover Weekly" in the search, but I got nothing. Anyone by any chance know to fix that? Discover Weekly is a cool feature and I want to use it, so it would be helpful.

3 Replies

Hey there, help's here! 

Hmm, that doesn't sound right! Let's get you back to discovering new favourites! Could you try heading to this link? Are you able to find Discover Weekly on that page? Keep me posted!

Have a great day!

Hubo

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It says, "As you're new to Spotify, we'll get to know your tastes a little more before making your first playlist. Keep listening – it's worth the wait."

Based on this, I guess because I didn't use Spotify for some time, I have to wait for a few weeks so Spotify remembers my taste again, right?

Hey @goldenhour, thanks for getting back to me!

Sounds like Spotify needs to get to know you a little better. Keep on listening to the music you like and Discover Weekly will appear in the app.

Let me know if you still don’t see it after a couple of weeks. If you have any questions, feel free to give me a shout!

Have a great day,

Hubo

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts