Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover Weekly in Russia

Solved!

Discover Weekly in Russia

Hi! I have been using Spotify since its launch in Russia. But the discover weekly playlist never appeared. I wanted to switch to premium, but now I have doubts, but do I need to?

It's been a month and a half. How do I launch this playlist?

Plan

Free

Country

Russia

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @gromov @RoyalKir95 @renaor @shykindofguy,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

We can confirm that you should now be seeing your Discover Weekly playlist!

Do let us know if you're still having trouble seeing it and we'll take another look.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Plan

Premium

Country

Russia

Device

(IPhone 7S, PC)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Hey, been listening to music on spotify for almost two months, since its release in my country. Daily Mix playlists, and Release Radar appeared, but no Discover weekly playlist. Am i doing something wrong ? Listening to a lot of Album/Artist/Song Radios. Not a big deal actually, since i still find something to listen, but for example my friend that lives next door got his Discover weekly playlist like after 1-2 weeks of using spotify. 

Premium Family

Russia

More than a month ago, when Spotify became available in my country, I went back to it after a two-year break. I used my old account, which had about 200-250 songs, and added the ones I liked during a break, about the same number. Since then, I also listened to music a lot and 'liked' a lot of songs (at least 130 in a month). I now have 609 liked songs, and a few big playlists. Yet I still don't get Discover Weekly! How long is Spotify will be gathering information? How is it still not enough? The recommended songs at the end of my own playlist were decent even a month ago. I gave up Apple Music hoping I'll still get this feature in Spotify, but now I'm disappointed.

Прошел уже месяц после создания аккаунта,а Discover Weekly до сих пор нет, слушаю регулярно, ставлю лайки и добавляю в плей листы, на старом аккаунте был

A month has passed since the account was created, and Discower is still not available every week, I was on my old account, I listen a lot, like it, add it to playlists

Hey there @RoyalKir95,

Could you confirm where you listening from?

All the best, 

Marked as solution

Hey @gromov @RoyalKir95 @renaor @shykindofguy,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

We can confirm that you should now be seeing your Discover Weekly playlist!

Do let us know if you're still having trouble seeing it and we'll take another look.

Cheers!

Indeed, it appeared. Thanks. Cannot find the button "Accept as Solution" though 🙂

Thanks @shykindofguy - I've marked the post as the solution now 🙂

Hey there @renaor,

Thank you for your post. We're sorry for the late reply. We're happy to help.

It might take more time for the playlist to be generated in new markets, but that you should be able to see it now.

If the issue persists - can you provide us with a screenshot of what you can see?

Note: Your Discover Weekly playlist can be found under Home > Made for you

We'll have an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts