Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover Weekly missing on Israeli account

Solved!

Discover Weekly missing on Israeli account

Hi, Spotify came to Israel about three weeks ago and immediately I changed my account's country to Israel from US (I used to log in via VPN).

Ever since I "moved" to Israel, I can no longer find my "Discover Weekly" playlist. I do see the Release Radar playlist, though.

The discover weekly is one of the things I like the most on Spotify because it introduces me to new music. Any idea why I can't find the playlist anywhere?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @papigers

You may be able to find your DW playlist by putting Discover Weekly in the search bar, or searching for it in your Recently Played list. 🙂

https://www.spotify.com/discoverweekly/ should take you to your Discover Weekly playlist too. It took me to mine, so try it out!

Let me know how it goes!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @papigers

You may be able to find your DW playlist by putting Discover Weekly in the search bar, or searching for it in your Recently Played list. 🙂

https://www.spotify.com/discoverweekly/ should take you to your Discover Weekly playlist too. It took me to mine, so try it out!

Let me know how it goes!

SebastySpotify Star

Thank you! I've searched and found it.

Still, I think it should also be shown in the Discover section. I like the fact that it's accessible there instead of searching it.

@papigers

I'm pretty sure it will reappear there. You can try logging out and back in to see if it speeds things up.

If you follow the playlist, it will appear in the list of your playlists on the left-hand bar. 🙂

I'm glad you found it!

SebastySpotify Star

Suggested posts