Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Disk Is Full Major Problem (BB)

Solved!

Disk Is Full Major Problem (BB)

Hi, So I have had Spotify Premium on my Blackberry 8520 about since Christmas I think. Things were fine, but it always was telling me "the disk was full, please free up some space". So, I always deleted videos and pictures to free up 50mb. Now I have nothing left to delete and it says "the disk is full" and to make this worse, It will only ever let me sync 16 tracks (In the wrong playlist too) when it used to sync like hundreds! What I really would like is to be able to sync all 105 tracks from the playlist My Favourites onto my Blackberry 8520, also how do I free up space if there is nothing left to delete?  Thanks. PS: Premeum User.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Olly_R wrote:

No I havn't but I have thought about it but wasn't sure if it would work (can't afford one at the moment though), would that also fix the problem of only being able to sync 16 tracks? Also how big would it have to be? The one I have at the moment is 2gb.

I would recommend 8GB+ (personally I normally use 16GB cards) which will give you decent amount of spaces for tracks!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Have you tried putting an SD card in the phone, the internal memory on BlackBerries just isn't big enough to deal with Spotify data. Don't forget when you are using internal storage, all data is stored there including all of your apps, app data and operating system updates and settings (which grow over time).

Peter

Peter

No I havn't but I have thought about it but wasn't sure if it would work (can't afford one at the moment though), would that also fix the problem of only being able to sync 16 tracks? Also how big would it have to be? The one I have at the moment is 2gb.

Marked as solution

@Olly_R wrote:

I would recommend 8GB+ (personally I normally use 16GB cards) which will give you decent amount of spaces for tracks!

Peter

Peter

Hi! I've had this problem about a month now, and i have searched both of my harddrives for the map where spotify should be, but haven't found it, and unfortunately i tried to delete playlists for it to have any space but that hasn't worked either, any suggestions?  (but this was for my PC)

@madpirate wrote:

Hi! I've had this problem about a month now, and i have searched both of my harddrives for the map where spotify should be, but haven't found it, and unfortunately i tried to delete playlists for it to have any space but that hasn't worked either, any suggestions?  (but this was for my PC)

You can view the Spotify cache location from the Edit > Preferences > Cache (be aware it will be a hidden folder normally when you look for it in Windows Explorer).

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts