Paid/Family

Country

USA/Belarus 

Device

(Lenovo Yoga 710, Galaxy S7 Edge)

Operating System

(Windows 10, Android something)

My Question or Issue

Example Scenario: A song plays in my Daily Mix 6, and I click "Don't play this song," because I don't think it fits in that particular Mix. 

Question: Will this song not play in ANY of my Daily Mixes, or does it just apply to Daily Mix 6? Maybe I like the song, but it fits better in Daily Mix 2! 

I've wondered this for a while. I found the same question, but wasn't able to comment on it because Spotify said "It's locked due to being quite old." 3 others "had the same problem."

HALP!

Thanks,

-Sean D

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @woodevlin, help's arrived. 

As you may know, Daily Mix works in such a way that it provides a list based on similarity and what you've been listening to.

To answer your question: yes, you will be able to see a song in one Daily Mix even if you removed it from another, but that Daily Mix needs to be built up similarly to the one you removed the song from. 

Just keep listening to your favorite music and the Daily Mix will do its best to match it in the different mixes 🙂

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @woodevlin, help's arrived. 

As you may know, Daily Mix works in such a way that it provides a list based on similarity and what you've been listening to.

To answer your question: yes, you will be able to see a song in one Daily Mix even if you removed it from another, but that Daily Mix needs to be built up similarly to the one you removed the song from. 

Just keep listening to your favorite music and the Daily Mix will do its best to match it in the different mixes 🙂

Hope that helps!

Suggested posts