Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Do not censor Joe Rogan or any other content producer for political reasons.

Do not censor Joe Rogan or any other content producer for political reasons.

We have been the victims of misinformation  about the Wuhan virus since the pandemic started.  First, we were lied to about the origins of the virus, then falsely reassured by the WHO that the CCP was appropriately containing the virus, then led to believe that the non-N95 masks did anything useful.   

We have been stampeded into spending over 5 trillion dollars on mitigation efforts, which if you do the math, amounts to spending sometjing on the order of 5 million dollars to save a single life from the virus.   

My life isn't that important to me (my life insurance is only $500K) , why the heck would I or any sane person think that the life of a 70 year old with multiple co-morbidities is worth $5 million to save ?  Who is going to pay off the crippling debt we have left our children from this panic-driven spending ?

Obviously we are in the middle of a mass  hysteria promted by self-serving liars.

Whatever misguided things virologist Robert Malone might have said, it pales into insignificance when compared with magnitude and consequences of the the whopping lies and propaganda from "official" sources.

I don't list to Joe Rogan podcasts but I will cancel my Spotify subscription if you censor him or anybody else for political reasons.

John Collins MD

Bronze Star Medal US Army Iraq 2004

0 Replies

Suggested posts