Trial

Country

Brazil

Device

All Devices

Operating System

All OSs

My Question or Issue

Since I created my Spotify account less than 2 months ago, the function "Find Friends" from Facebook never worked across every device I tried to log in (Windows 8 and Android 6 included).

In the case of PC, the right side bar showed "See what your friends are playing" [Button: Find Friends], but when I clicked there it opened a window named "Follow" with a whirling circle, but it would never get past that or even return an error message. (Image attached)

In the case of Android 6, when seeing my profile and the button [Find Friends] below my name, I click on it and it goes to an error page displaying (my translation) "(Title) Find Friends: (Exclamation Mark in a Circle) Sorry, something went wrong. This hasn't worked. Try again.", but the error message never changed. (Image attached)

Since this was happening across all devices, I went to my Facebook settings, "Apps and Sites", and Spotify was there, with "List of Friends" active in its settings. (Image attached).

I don't know what else to do. I authorize the support folks over ther to take a look at the "behind the code" if they can. PLIS HALP 😕

2018-11-18 04_02_37-Spotify.png
2018-11-18 04_14_23-(88) Aplicativos e sites.png
WhatsApp Image 2018-11-18 at 03.57.45.jpg
2 Replies

I'm having the EXACT same problem. Find Friends won't work on Android app or Windows 10 app.

I'm having the exact same problem on ALL devices - Android phone (xiaomi note 4) and Windows 10 laptop.

Please help us ASAP dear Spotify crew. This feature is a very important feature for me, and bit having it working correctly (or at all) might force me working with a different music streaming app.

Thanks in advance,

Nir.

Screenshot_2019-01-02-14-40-49-423_com.spotify.music.png

Suggested posts