Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Echo says “subscription package is insufficient and does not support streaming on this device”

Echo says “subscription package is insufficient and does not support streaming on this device”

I Have a family premium subscription and have ALWAYS been able to use "ALexa" to play Spotify.  To Ensure that it doesn't cut one of us off Alexa even has her own account (one of 6 family members effectively).  

This issue SEEMS to have occurred as Spotify forced me to update my address (as I added another family member).  Figuring that it could be related I made sure that the Alexa app has a matching address.  Still no joy...

Worked fine yesterday.....  today - not so much ....

3 Replies

Hi, 

I have same problem but my account is a free account.

Please advice

Not sure if that is permitted but with a subscription account I’d expect (and used to be able) to do this.

Is there ANY WAY to contact customer service ??

Hey @Stux and @Ucup_11

Be sure to log in on your Premium account. Perhaps log in on our website to take a look if all accounts are still connected to the Premium subscription.

By the way, since a few days ago it's possible to use Alexa even if you are on a Free account.

You can also try to log out from all devices, including the Echo and then logging back in.

Hope it helps. Let us know how it goes!

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts