Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Endless Mix is not Endless and doesn't work and crashes

Endless Mix is not Endless and doesn't work and crashes

My endless mix is just stuck at a few songs and it doesn't matter if I add new music to my song library or like them in discover weekly or whatever, it's always a few songs then it's stuck and just stops playing anything. doesn't load new songs. See videos:

https://streamable.com/smpa3

https://streamable.com/hgijo

Tried reinstalling spotify on my iPhone 6s, tried reinstalling spotify on my laptop, tried reinstalling spotify on my OnePlus 5 and tried reinstalling spotify on my OnePlus 3. I also tried logging in and testing it on a friends PC. SAME ISSUE EVERYWHERE.

As for now I have canceled my subscription. I also require a refund to the money that's been taken today from my account. I do not intend to use spotify until this is fixed.

3 Replies

Hey @gzxmx94

That's really weird!

Could you try the following:

1. Click on the Heart or Ban icon whilst listening to one of your Daily Mixes to see if it improves your situation.
2. Ask a friend to use their account to listen to their Daily Mix on your device.

3. Try playing the Daily Mix on the web player.

If the issue persists, please let me know:

Is this issue happening to all of your Daily Mixes?

Did it start happening after some specific event, such as an update?
Lastly, I'd like to know the model of your devices, the OS they run and the version of Spotify clients. 🙂

Keep me in the loop! 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@Sebasty thank you for your reply

1. Will try that (but preferably not because then that song will be stuck forever in my daily mix and I will get sick/tired of it).

2. Friends Daily mixes work on my devices (Windows Laptop and OnePlus 5 [android 8.1]), mine still don't work after that

3. Web player doesn't seem to want to work in my web browser 😕

Versions:

- Spotify Desktop 1.0.77.338.g758ebd78 on Windows 10 1709 Build 16299.371 on a Medion Erazer X7835 with 32GB of RAM, 1x 1TB SSD and 1x 2TB SSD, i7-4710MQ 2.5GHz up to 3.4 GHz, nvidia GTX 980m gpu.

- Android 8.1  / OxygenOS 5.1.0 (also happened on 5.0.1 and all versions in between) build A5000_23_180411

- iPhone 6s up to date to latest version as of today, other devices also up to date, but above devices are my main devices.

I also reinstalled windows and factory reset all my phones, and installed spotify again and logged back in but the problem persists.

@gzxmx94

Thank you for this. 🙂
It's possible that you have a slight hiccup with your registered offline devices. Could you try heading to the Account page and remove all devices? 

If that doesn't help, it might be best to create a new account

Let me know how it goes!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts