Premium

Country

US

Device

(Iphone 11)

Operating System

(iOS 10.)

My Question or Issue

My spotify app has been showing episodes for you with disgusting contents that I'm definitely not interested in on top of my screen. Please let me know how to remove those. I'm extremely annoyed by this.

70 Replies

Hello, I am also experiencing such issue, getting Arabic episodes on home that I don’t have any relation with it. It is irritating but I am not to remove it from homepage.

Nothing changed. Unsers still getting ignored for this AI Spotify tries to promote. I can’t show anybody my Spotify on smartphone and CarPlay is often a weird situation!!! Cause of this strange, disgusting, irrelevant podcasts promoted on Home Screen, while I only heard one single comedy podcast!!!!!  I canceling my subscriptions and go to YouTube or apple. It’s enough for me. There is a reason if the biggest player is still not making profit… incompetence

Two + years later and this is STILL an issue

cancelling because of this.

So hey, I listen to a fantasy novel podcast once per week on my speaker, and the very next thing that plays afterwards is this "Genshin NSFW ASMR". Basically, it's very loud and squishy **bleep** sounds.

And there's NO WAY to get rid of it! I've tried turning off NSFW content, rating the offending episode / podcast one star, and skipping to the end of the episode or marking it as already played. Nothing works. It's a bit ridiculous. Please fix this.

If your shareholders won't let you remove it, at least f*cking let me click podcast I don't like and choose "Remove from recommendations". The home page is all full of podcasts I have never listened to and would never like to listen to. All Politically Correct humor podcasts, I would never listen to ever.

Un-ex-fcking-ceptable.

This is what my daughter sees on her home page.

Fix this immediately. You have already lost thousands of customers over this. You will lose thousands more. Escalate immediately. 

Capture.PNG

This is un-ex-fcking-ceptable. IT'S BEEN FCKING YEARS.

This is what my daughter sees on her home page.

Fix this immediately. You have already lost thousands of customers over this. You will lose thousands more. Escalate immediately. 

Capture.PNG

Is it really disgusting? 😉

idgaf there's a clear line of what can a child see before certain age of around 15.

same issue. Looking for an ability to customise recommendations and hide some content. It's definitely more important than new design

Suggested posts