Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error in Monstercat Album 17 Abyss Album Mix

Solved!

Error in Monstercat Album 17 Abyss Album Mix

Hi guys, I've been using Spotify for a while now. For anyone that love dubstep, you guys should knw/heard about Monstercat. They released a new album called Ascension 17. I found a little bug in Abyss Album Mix around 13:00, there is a lot of white noises until 14:00. I don't know what happened. I checked their song and the album on YouTube and it's not supposed to be like that. Please fix this, thank you.

Regards,

Phu

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You can report any content errors/issues such as these directly to the Spotify content team using the instructions outlined in this topic. Once you have submitted a query, the content team will investigate and then pass any needed details over to the record label to request a correction/change if needed (so it can take some time unfortunately!). 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

You can report any content errors/issues such as these directly to the Spotify content team using the instructions outlined in this topic. Once you have submitted a query, the content team will investigate and then pass any needed details over to the record label to request a correction/change if needed (so it can take some time unfortunately!). 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts