Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook embedded player?

Solved!

Facebook embedded player?

I do social media for my college's radio station. We want to share embedded playlists to our page, but they never work and turn out like the post in the 'loud/obnoxious' post. Is this any insight as to why this happens?

Thank you in advance. 

FTaPcTg.png
6ba42d25c23339c19ea93ad8ed1a852e.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Well in that case that would only depend on Facebook, 'cause they are the ones who develop what their post can do,  it's about how their platform can read the spotify's widgets. So far, they have delivered the Music Stories feature but I think it only manages one song per post.

I guess that in the future facebook could probably add support for playlists too.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi. If you wanna post embedded playlists or any spotify's widgets you should use the examples from the developer site: https://developer.spotify.com/technologies/widgets/examples/two/  There you can find the code for them so you can add any widget to your page.

I appreciate the answer, but I should have been more specific to say that we'd like to have the embedded playlists in a Facebook post.
Marked as solution

Well in that case that would only depend on Facebook, 'cause they are the ones who develop what their post can do,  it's about how their platform can read the spotify's widgets. So far, they have delivered the Music Stories feature but I think it only manages one song per post.

I guess that in the future facebook could probably add support for playlists too.

That would be rad. Thanks for the reply.

Suggested posts