Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

False Reports Playlist

False Reports Playlist

Hi there! 
As the title says, my playlist (Well, it is a playlist of a friend,as I want to help him) is getting false reports constantly, which results that the title, description and playlist image need to be resubmitted everytime this happens. 
Because of this, the playlist is not in the Spotify playlist algorithm anymore and it is bleeding followers since, as followers see that the playlist has a blank title or see that the title and such changes a few times a day. (They might think my friend is going crazy or something, as they don't know what is going on)
This is very frustrating, as you can imagine.

There is already an ongoing issue for weeks now and reaching out to Spotify, did not help realy, as with every report the cycle begins again. 
I am 100% sure this has nothing to do with copyright or something and my guess is, is that someone is trying to prevent the playlist from going bigger, searches for the term "Lo-Fi" and attacks the bigger playlists, as the one of my friend.

It seems that the word "Lo-Fi" can not be used in the title, which sounds weird, as there are a ton of playlists with this in the title. 
I think the Spotify report system is broken and needs to be fixed as soon as possible.
Maybe register the IP-Addresses/names of the accounts reporting the playlists and block them after 2 reports (after seeing that the reports are not grounded of course). I know this is not waterproof, but it is just an idea. 

Anyway, I did my best to descibe this issue as short as possible. 
So is there somebody that could help us with this issue? 

Thanks! 

PS: This is the playlist:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6YydFkbopnBXccbMIXi9Cg?si=S4XiAGYmRw-aAe04K7KAYg

5 Replies

Struggling with this issue too for the last month. Happens 5 times a day

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing this with your playlists.

We recommend checking out this article where you can find the Playlist User Image Guidelines, and make sure that everything is being followed.

In case this persists, we recommend keeping in touch with our Support team through any of these channels so they can further assist you.

We hope this helps and it gets sorted out. If you have any questions or need anything else, we're always a post away.

Have a good one!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

inrelevent. as OP clearly states it has nothing to do with copyright which i can confirm

Hey @PLAYTIFY

Thanks for getting back to us. 

As @CarlosE suggested it'd be a good idea to get in touch with our friends from the customer support team for further assistance regarding this issue. You can reach out to them here

We also recommend having a look at this idea. You can support it by adding your +VOTE and clicking on Subscribe in the three-dots menu at the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up-to-date with any relevant updates about this. It’s also worth knowing that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented. 

We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions. 

Hope you’re having an wonderfull morning??

CD19698B-11F0-4606-9956-0D0F0E4A66F5.png

Suggested posts