Plan:

Premium

Brazil

Device:

Xiaomi Mi 8 / PC

Operating System:

Android 10 / Windows 10

My Question or Issue:

There is bug(?) in the app. Every time that I press the like button of an album it doesn't like the songs. If I liked an album it's obvious that I like all the songs. This is just so annoying.

Not to mention the fact that there isn't any simple to manage the "liked songs"playlist.

Untitled.png
2 Replies

Hi! This doesn't seem to be a feature that Spotify currently offers, although you may be right about it being a bug, not sure though.

What you might want to do though is submit this idea to the Idea Submissions forum after looking around to see if there's anything similar first, sounds like something that other users would be very happy to have!

Let me know if/when you do it, I'd love to vote for it! 

Edit: Just found a Closed Idea that has more information about the changes to the way Spotify is set up, if you have any confusion about any of the newer features it might be helpful to read through their response 🙂

Thanks for reading! If this worked for you, please mark this as the solution, this way others will be able to find the answers to their problems in the future! 🙂

Hey there @monobatsu,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

We recently changed the way Your Library works - you can find more details in this Spotify Answer.

As mentioned there, when you Like or Save an album, we add it to Your Library for fast access but we don’t automatically add all songs to your Liked songs.

You can Like songs individually to add them to your Liked Songs playlist, or click the ‘Like All Songs’ option in the 3-dot menu to save them all at once.

If however, adding all songs in an Album you've liked to Liked Songs is something you'd like to see in the future, we'd recommend posting about it in our Ideas Exchange like @eltoch suggested. This way, more users can add their vote and feedback and contribute to the discussion.

You can find more info on how ideas get implemented in this Spotify Answer.

Hope this helps clarify things! If there's anything else, don't hesitate to give us a shout - we'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts