Free

Country

Canada

Device 

Aspire TC ATC-705-ER52

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

My player usally plays two or more adds every 30min or so about a month after Istarted using the player it would play the 1st add no roblem but the 2nd add wouldnt play and it would keep the player stuck on the add the only solution i found to get it starting again was exit and restart the player this would happen 1-2 times every other month, then once a month, not its at 3 times in the past week. I know this is a free player and all but is there a fix for this?

3 Replies

If you haven't tried it already, I think doing a clean uninstall might help!

1. Close Spotify and uninstall it.
2. Go to %AppData% in Windows Explorer, and delete any Spotify folders you find in Local and Roaming folders.
3. Restart your computer.
4. Install Spotify.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Hey there @Adam1483,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Since this is a thread about the Web Player, we hope you don't mind us moving it to the right Help Board.

If you're still having troubles with the playback on the Web Player after listening to an ad, we'd recommend trying the steps in this Spotify Answer

If none of these do the trick, it'd be helpful if you could let us know if the issue persists when using a different browser or internet connection, or when using the Web Player in an incognito or private window in your browser.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you have any questions!

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I don’t use spotify thru a web browser as I said in my initial post its your app thru the app store I use. I would try the web browser version but my play list is 261 songs long and more to be added I could see how to access my play list from the browser player and I don’t feel like rebuilding my play list again, and listening to music in off line mod well I read doesn’t work sense it seems you guys have the music it’s nothing I down loaded and is on my comp, I don’t get why my music list isn’t right there when I logged on my account on the web browser? Unless I missed it? Well either way getting a fix for your music app would be GREAT or telling me how to get my music list on the web browser with out have to find the song again be so nice of you guys. Oh I use google chrome when I took a look at the browser player.

Suggested posts