Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Friend feed not updating

Friend feed not updating

Hello!

My friend feed hasn't updated in about 3 days and it's the first time I'm experiencing this issue. I have tried reinstalling the app, logging out and back in, unfriending the users and following them back again and Windows 10 is up to date. Wanted to know if there s something else I can try or if there's other people that have this issue.

4 Replies

same just want to know the time frame getting fixed.

I have the same issue ... first time that this happens to me and i tried everything (loging out, deleting the app and reinstalling again, unfollow/follow the pp) but nothing seems to properly work :(( 

I experienced small problems in the past but the unfollowing/following thing was always working and now i don't know what to do anymore

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

We can confirm that the default setting for sharing your listening activity with friends was changed to off with recent releases. This means that those who had it on before without explicitly setting it on, now have it switched off. This would explain why they aren't in your feed any more.

You can let your friends know of this change and ask them to turn it on in their settings if they want to share their listening activity.

image.png

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

anyone if their friends feed working?

Suggested posts