Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music

Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music

When will the app for the Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music be available?  Garmin is selling these smartwatches with the understanding it will have Spotify connectivity.  Garmin says it is up to Spotify to release the app, not them.  Please release it ASAP! 

39 Replies

Just voted. Now almost 500 votes. 

Any news?

When are you planning to release the app? Im considering switching to deezer soon...

Just checked , It Is finally released ๐Ÿ˜

15507333150983503731946329650105.jpg

Happy days!!!!

Yooohooo!!! 

Dope, thanks Spotify, patience paid off !

Finally Spotify has been added, but it doesn't seem to work. I click on a playlist to add and then nothing happens. Does anyone else have this? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks Spotify!!!

Thank you Spotify! 

Thaaaank youuu. Yupi!,:)))) 

Yes!!!! our prayers have been listened hahaha I suppose it still needs to be polished a bit but thank you

I have the same problem. I also can't access my MP3 files anymore I have
downloaded before with Garmin Express

Have you tried going to setting -> music -> music providers off the main screen?  I think you can switch between providers there.

I'm all synced up.  Can't wait to go for a run this evening and try it out.  Thanks for putting this out.

Yes that did it, thank you for the info!

It works great, I only miss the fast forwarding/rewinding playback control which you can when playing mp3 files by "Hold to fast forward through the current audio file."

See details in:  vรญvoactive 3 Music Music Playback Controls

I could solve this by shutdown and start my watch and connect it to the USB cable.

Finally!! Thank you spotify!!

Is it possible to fast forward music on the spotify app?

Suggested posts