NEXT STEP

Gift Livestream

Solved!

Gift Livestream

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hi, I've been recently made aware of the upcoming live steams on Spotify. Is there a way to gift a live stream to other users? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @nathanie0221

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Keep in mind that each ticket is tied to a Spotify account. This means that you'll need to log in to your Spotify account to buy a ticket and access the show, so it's not possible to buy a ticket for someone else. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it on to the right folks, as we always strive to improve your experience. 

Don't hesitate to let us know if anything else comes up. 

Cheers!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @nathanie0221

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Would you mind giving us a bit more details on what exactly you have in mind when saying you want to make a livestream as a gift to other users? Let us know if you produce your own livestreams and if you're looking for options on how to publish them. 

Once we've got more info, we'll be happy to assist you further with your question. 

Looking forward to your reply. Enjoy your day! 

Hi Ivan,

When I access the livestream page for the Bleachers, I can purchase a ticket for my account, is there a way to gift live stream tickets to other spotify users?

Thanks!

Marked as solution

Hi @nathanie0221

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Keep in mind that each ticket is tied to a Spotify account. This means that you'll need to log in to your Spotify account to buy a ticket and access the show, so it's not possible to buy a ticket for someone else. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it on to the right folks, as we always strive to improve your experience. 

Don't hesitate to let us know if anything else comes up. 

Cheers!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts