Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Giving custom names to audio segments on Spotify Music + Talk

Solved!

Giving custom names to audio segments on Spotify Music + Talk

Hello! Whenever I upload a Music + Talk podcast episode to Spotify for Podcasters, I assign a unique name to each audio segment I include. However, when the episode is published to Spotify, the name of each audio segment is replaced with "Part 1," "Part 2," etc.

From seeing the "Music + Talk: Unlocked" podcast, it appears possible that the names of those segments can be customized. Is there a way for me to customize my own segment names in a way that will stay when the episode is published? Thanks for the help!

Spotify Music + Talk Unlocked.png
My Podcast Show.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @listenglobally,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We suggest you get in touch with our team at Spotify for Podcasters. These folks specialize in queries submitted to Spotify by podcasters and content creators.

They should be able to help you more specifically with the issue you’re addressing. 

You can reach out to them here.    

Hope this helps. Take care 🙂

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @listenglobally,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We suggest you get in touch with our team at Spotify for Podcasters. These folks specialize in queries submitted to Spotify by podcasters and content creators.

They should be able to help you more specifically with the issue you’re addressing. 

You can reach out to them here.    

Hope this helps. Take care 🙂

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Did you ever solve this? I just spoke to support but they couldn't really help! I'm having the same issues even though in the Podcaster app they have the correct names!

Hey @sundaze80 - unfortunately unsolved, I also spoke with support for awhile but ended up with the response in the attached photo. Looks like it's out of our hands at this point, but it sounds like they're aware that it's a feature we'd like to see. Until then...!

Spotify for Podcasters Support Response.jpg

I really was hoping for a solution. however, I think what would be the best solution for now is to put time stamps or label the parts in the description. i had 50 parts so don't be like me, but i have already learned from my mistake and wont have as many parts in my next episode.

Suggested posts