Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gone Turkish songs

Solved!

Gone Turkish songs

First of all I want to say that your customer service is terrible. And I hope REAL spotify employee will reply this post. 

Actually this will be a complaint more than a question. Most of the Turkish songs that I was listening are gone and I want them back.

You might say "Licencing, singers allowance bla bla". Why I'm paying you then.

First you raise the price, I said it's OK, because songs are worth it. But now, without the songs that I'm paying for, why should I keep my account. I'll wait for a month to see if you bring them back.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @AzizOŞ,

Please bear in mind that the Spotify Community is not an official Spotify support service.

Spotify wants all the world’s music on Spotify. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

However, please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @AzizOŞ,

Please bear in mind that the Spotify Community is not an official Spotify support service.

Spotify wants all the world’s music on Spotify. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

However, please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star

Hey @Maxim,

Firstly thank you for your reply.

If this place isn't an official Spotify service, then what is it? Whenever I try to find customer service, it leads me here. If you know a way to reach directly to customer service, could you please share it with me?

I understand that there might be a problem on licencing, ownership or other stuff. But it's not my job to ask when music owners will be on Spotify, that's why I'm paying for. 

I know this isn't big deal. Also this isn't about money. I just don't want to search on web for each songs or albums that I like. Spotify makes it way easier for me, but what is the point of having Spotify if I still have to look for songs on the web?

Spotify Support can always be contacted through the channels below. It's up to the label and artists if the music is available on Spotify. This is not something Spotify decides 🙂

Contact form: https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/?contact
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpotifyCares/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/spotifycares

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts