Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google Home Mini for Premium Members in the US

Solved!

Google Home Mini for Premium Members in the US

My Question or Issue

I just received an email about getting a google home mini for being a premium subscriber, but I see no way to claim this...

How do I claim the Google Home Mini under this promotion?

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Multiple

Operating System

Multiple

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ahh- update: I just did it in another browser and it took me all the way through the process. So awesome! It's being shipped now! Try another browser maybe 🙂

View solution in original post

8 Replies

I followed the link in the email and linked my Google and Spotify, but then it took me to an error page. I don't know if it went through or not. It didn't ask for my address or anything, I really want the free Google Home so I hope it worked lol!
Marked as solution

Ahh- update: I just did it in another browser and it took me all the way through the process. So awesome! It's being shipped now! Try another browser maybe 🙂

Good deal, thanks that worked for me as well.

This did not resolve my issue. It's still showing as $49 without a discount in the cart.  

I have premium family and went through the account linking process multiple times, but there was no promo code and a discount is not showing up, even after I remove and re-add the mini. I tried different browsers too.

Hmmm idk if this will help but I had to go all the way thru with it saying the full price until the very last step. I never had to enter payment info tho, so if it tries to make you do that, abort mission! Lol hope that helps

Ohhhh wait hold on I’m pretty sure you have to have Premium Individual. I don’t think the freebie applies for the family plan

It worked for me on Family Plan

I had the same issue.  No promo code.  Oh well...  So much for this lousy offer.

Suggested posts