Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google Home mini email

Google Home mini email

I signed up for the google Home mini giveaway and waited for my email to come, I received the email on April 25th 2019 and when clicked the link 404’d so I figured it was just because the site was being crowded only to find out the offer supposedly ended on the 17th? Is this true and if so “????????”
5 Replies

Hey @AgentF41L.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and apologies for the late reply!

Could you first provide us with the following info:

• the country you were trying to claim the offer from
  • a screenshot of the email with the offer which clearly shows the sender's address?

Once we have that, we'll be able to look into this further.

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply.

I am from Ontario Canada that is where I attempted to claim the google Home mini and attached is two pictures one showing the email and the senders name the second will show the email address.

958D04E9-0324-43E5-82B4-602302C3F05B.png
4985232A-21F6-4880-9495-0FDA4124E898.png

I hope my previous reply is sufficient and thank you for your response 

Hey @AgentF41L.

Thanks for getting back to us.

The offer has ended in Canada and it won't be possible to redeem anymore Google Home mini's.

We're doing special offers more often. So be sure to keep an eye on our website and there might be something else in the future.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

I appreciate the response but I guess I wasn’t clear in my initial question, when did the giveaway end in Canada? Because I read it was on the 17th but if I got the email to claim it on the 25th how could I have ever claimed the giveaway

Suggested posts