Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Got7 not on spotify??

Got7 not on spotify??

Sooo I just found this group called got7 and I like their music so I went to spotify to get their album or something but they weren't there. I found this public playlist and it had got7 songs on it like they used to be in spotify. Why aren't they in spotify?
44 Replies

i just started getting into kpop and foung this band called got7 but when i wnet on sotify it wasn't there please spotify add got7's music

Yall I'm literally LIVID Shinee's new album isn't available to US listeners.

Really considering getting rid of Spotify and switching to Apple Music since they have all the new albums... Apparently in the US a lot of albums are "Apple Music Exclusives"

NEVERMIND YALL SHINEE'S NEW ALBUM FINALLY ON SPOTIFY

Play the song got7

I'm can't download automatically in spotify?
In fact I’ve turn to download via cellular
And I have spotify premium

Um.... Astro is not jype they are fantango....

when do got7 songs come up on spotify? do anyone know? sorry if my english is bad.

Idk but I know what hard carry is on there

Idk but I know what hard carry is on there

I really want to listen to got7 new song which is Never Ever. But i can only found Hard Carry. And there is only 1 song from got7. How about twice song too? Can you do something about it?

**bleep** YEAH! ESPECIALLY WHY ISN'T 'NEVER EVER' UNDER GOT7 SONGS:( ALSO WITH 2PM. NON OF THE JYP ARTIST R UP ON SPOTIFY :'(

I heard from somewhere that JYP is being sponsored by a different music streaming site/company and that's why there arent any JYP artists. 

There were 2 songs from got7 on Spotify just a couple of days ago and now they've disappeared 😭😭
What happened? 😕

I love them I wish to meet them and go to fan sign and shake their hands😄😄😄

There are playlists on Spotify with GOT7 songs but it´s only a few songs at a time and only for some days or weeks. Then Spotify erases them (kind of). And diligent playlistowners find other GOT7 songs and it starts over again. If the companys get paid by spotify as much as they get from Itunes there wouldn´t be a problem, right? Looking forward to them solving this problem soon. Until then I listen to GOT7 playlist and Youtube 🙂

visualizo o album, mas não consigo ouvir!

https://open.spotify.com/album/057aTF1GfcIu0eoOlRRIP3

please I want to listen to got7 now in Spotify

If you look up got7 and the album you are looking for and put Spotify after it the whole album comes up

Example: Got7 7 for 7 Spotify

But when you click the artist none of their stuff pops up. Even though I clearly just saw and listened to the album. Their stuff is there their page is just messed up.

You are welcome to listen to my playlist GOT7 on Spotify. I made a public Got7 playlist on Spotify because my hobby is hunting Got7-songs on Spotify (lol). When I find them I add them so that everybody can listen to them until they get erased. And in that case I got (lol) Jackson Wang, BTS, iKON, Block B and many other talented Kpop boybands on the list. So enjoy akkaya and all IGOT7 + everybody else with great taste! ❤️  Best regards, TsaritsanK

GOT7.jpg

Suggested posts