Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Green Played Checkmark Not Showing for JRE Podcast

Green Played Checkmark Not Showing for JRE Podcast

Subscription: Free

Version: Spotify Web Player

Browser: Chrome

I’m not really sure where to post this bug report but I think this is the right place.

For the last month or so I have noticed that when I finish an episode of the Joe Rogan podcast there is no green checkmark in the All Episodes view to indicate that I’ve finished it. However, if I click on the episode and look at the Episode Description view, the green check mark is there. I think this is specific to the JRE podcast because whenever I look at the All Episodes view for any other podcast the green checkmarks are there for the episodes I've finished. The checkmarks used to be there but aren’t anymore.

3 Replies

Hey @qt-jd59bds_q,

Thanks for posting here on the Community 🙂

Could you try with another browser to see if there are any changes?

It's also a good idea to clear the cache and cookies of the browser.

In case nothing changes, could you send us a screenshot of what you're seeing? We'll look into this further.

Keep us in the loop! We'll be right here if you have any questions.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey Ver,

I tried clearing my cache/cookies and I also tried Safari but the problem was still there in both cases.

I've included three pictures to try and show what I'm seeing.

Picture 1: This episode has been played already but there is no checkmark next to it to show that. This is in the All Episodes view.

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 12.50.12 AM.png

Picture 2: But if I click on the episode to look at the description, I can see that it has been played by the green checkmark and the "Played" text.

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 12.50.57 AM.png

Picture 3: This is a different podcast I've listened to. In the All Episodes view I can see the that these episodes have been played by the "Played" text and they also have the green checkmark to indicate that.

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 12.51.28 AM.png

Hey @qt-jd59bds_q,

Thanks for sharing your feedback and information with us 🙂

We'll make sure to pass it on to the right team.

We're not able to provide an exact timeline for a fix, but we'd recommend always keeping your Spotify app up-to-date to ensure you're on the latest version.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts