Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SEXUALLY ABUSED AS A CHILD? STOP INSENSITIVE "TRUTH"ADVERT

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SEXUALLY ABUSED AS A CHILD? STOP INSENSITIVE "TRUTH"ADVERT

Does anyone know how to complain about the frequency of an advert or how to stop it? 

I find the new "Truth" advert about sexual abuse to be insensitive to particular audiences. I understand the power behind making people aware, however it can be considered as upsetting to victims in a different bracket and a frequent reminder of a tragic experience.

It's not enjoyable listening to music and being constantly remined about the most painful experience of my life. The Ad is very misleading as well. Please don't lightly advise to go premium, that's not the problem.

Not only is it disturbing to victims but can also be pshycologically dangerous for unstable minds, especially for those who are still processing. 

1 Reply

It's a shame no one ever responded. Because I'm looking for the same place to report how disgustingly placed this ad is.

I was enjoying a wonderful day, only to be reminded of such a horrendous occurrences in my life.

Although I managed to eventually snap out of it, look, hours later here I am still thinking of it.

It has tainted my day and it's such an idiotic thing to do.

Suggested posts