Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP! I Need my wedding playlist on CD!

Solved!

HELP! I Need my wedding playlist on CD!

I have been piecing together a playlists for my wedding through spotify and it's great. The problem is the venue is requesting the playlists be on CD. Is there anyway spotify could let me download/burn to disc or even forward me a CD I can give back after the wedding? Or does spotify have a purchasing method so I can buy individual songs/MP3s? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @JD112 and welcome to the Community 🙂

At the moment, you only can download your playlists to hear it in offline mode. I can give you a simple tip. Download your playlist to your phone or tablet. Switch Offline Mode on then tell to the soundman to plug in a jack cable on the headphone socket. All your music will sound on the speakers ;). To avoid interruptions (notifications, messages, calls) make sure to put your device in a silent mode or/and in airplane mode.

Congratulations for your wedding!  ^_^

I hope that will help you! If you have any other questions don't hesitate to write me back 🙂

Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @JD112 and welcome to the Community 🙂

At the moment, you only can download your playlists to hear it in offline mode. I can give you a simple tip. Download your playlist to your phone or tablet. Switch Offline Mode on then tell to the soundman to plug in a jack cable on the headphone socket. All your music will sound on the speakers ;). To avoid interruptions (notifications, messages, calls) make sure to put your device in a silent mode or/and in airplane mode.

Congratulations for your wedding!  ^_^

I hope that will help you! If you have any other questions don't hesitate to write me back 🙂

Cheers!

Thanks! Will have to speak to the venue and make sure they're happy with that.
Thanks for your help!

Suggested posts