Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help!! Why can't my playlist be seen by others?

Solved!

Help!! Why can't my playlist be seen by others?

Whenever I use a different acount and try to search the keyword or even the exact name of the playlist it doesn't appear. I also set my playlist into Public Mode. I really hope that my playlists can be seen when it is searched by others...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sometimes the default mode of playlist are secret. Try right-click on the playlist name (if you are using spotify app for computer) and there will be an option "Make Public". The process is pretty much the same for smartphone apps, put i don't recall the steps exactly.

Hope it helps! 😄

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Send me your username and your playlist and I will see if I can see it?

Marked as solution

Sometimes the default mode of playlist are secret. Try right-click on the playlist name (if you are using spotify app for computer) and there will be an option "Make Public". The process is pretty much the same for smartphone apps, put i don't recall the steps exactly.

Hope it helps! 😄

The name of my playlist is - Uncontrollably Fond OST ( 함부로 애틋하게) and my username is mjirog 😁

I can see your user, and your playlist. It's public.

Untitled.png

Yes, I know that but you can only see my playlists when you search for my username... When you search for the name of the playlist itself it doesn't appear. Does it really work that way?

You can find playlists by searching their names, but it will be harder to find playlists with longer names. Mostly, only a few playlists pop-up, but that doesn't mean your playlist isn't public! You'll just have to click on the header ( pc: playlists, or on phone click on all playlists). This will open a large list, full of playlists.

Hope this helps,

Jelmer

Follow me on Spotify!

Suggested posts