Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help with Spotify after update!

Help with Spotify after update!

Ok.. I've done some troubleshooting and I'm stumped and frustrated because I'm paying for something that no longer works. I listen to Spotify in my truck daily and after the update I noticed every song cutting off seconds into it now. I listen through Bluetooth on the "entune" system in my 2015 tundra. I've even tried playing it through the aux cord.. Same thing happens. I also tried it from someone else phone.. Same result. If I play it just through my phone everything is fine! Then I tried Pandora through my truck and it works perfectly just as Spotify used to. I'm almost certain the problems started after this last update. I've deleted the app and redownloaded, logged in and out.. No fix. Restarted my phone..nothing. I'm all out of ideas. My phone or truck does not seem like the problem from what my troubleshooting has shown me. Someone please help before I'm forced to cancel and go with a different company. I need my music.
4 Replies

Hi @Texastrav! Thanks for writing on the Community.

Can you let us know which device and Spotify version you're using? Does this only happen when using your car audio system?

We'll see what we can suggest. 

Version 6.5.0.1655

And the device is in my 2015 Toyota Tundra via their "entune"'system. Everything worked perfect then one day (I assume after the update) it all went to **bleep**. I plays a song for just seconds and then quits. I can play pandora and it works fine. I even tried Spotify through another phone in my truck and it didn't work.

I have a Sony android phone. My truck is a 2014 Chevy. My work truck is a 2015 Dodge. Spotify works fine with my Bose bluetooth speaker but not in the vehicles. Worked fine a couple of days ago.

Spotify version 6.9.0 1212

Suggested posts