Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Here is A great idea I just thought off

Here is A great idea I just thought off

Hey Spotify, 

Just wanted to let you know of this great thing I just discovered. I found a photo that I took that you guys have posted as your own photo with a Discover Weekly playlist that I did not make behind it. My idea is maybe ask next time you take my photo and don't give me credit for it. Next time I won't be so passive agressive. Kind of not happy right now. I would appreciate you contacting me and explaining why this has happened. I dont want compensation at all, I just want you to explain yourselves. I dont care if you keep it now because it is to late to ask anyway, but if you plan on doing it again, ask me, cool? Maybe it was not you guys, and some one else took the photo from my facebook page. In that case I would still like it taken down. If you want more photos, just ask, I have plently if you really like them that much.

Thank You

2 Replies

nevermind,my facebook account may have been attacthed to my spotify. However, the filter for the photo is completely difffferent from teh one that I took. Also, this photo has never shown up before.

also just been told that it is individual to each person. however I am not sure my facebook is connected to my spotify

Suggested posts