Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Here's an idea: reply to your emails, Spotify.

Here's an idea: reply to your emails, Spotify.

I have emailed the Spotify customer service numerous times, filled in contact forms, etc. Not a single reply. 

My problem has, by some miracle, solved itself but I am quite disappointed in the lack of communication from Spotify. I used to be a Premium member but don't think I will be going back to paying any time soon if this is the kind of service I can expect. 

5 Replies

Hey there!

I've moved your topic over here in the help section, since Spotify always replies when you've used the official Contact form.

You should at the very least get an automated reply back when you've successfully sent the form, redirecting you to the Spotify community first. If that's not helpful, all you have to do is reply direclty to that Email to receive help within 24 hours by one of the Spotify staff members.

Often, those Emails get caught by Spam filters. Could you make sure that none of those emails are in fact in your spam folder?

Also, if something like that happens again, feel free to just open up a topic in the help section, so the Spotify staff can chase down your case. 😉

ive used the "official" form, even got a replay Automated that gave a case number!  thats it though - and I still have the problem - I cannot get a device password so I can play Spotify on my receiver.  Spotify SUCKS at replying to problems!  Ive checked spam, trash, inbox, deleted, under my desk ive even looked in my gargae.  lol  no replies.

@Paul_Zehner wrote:

ive used the "official" form, even got a replay Automated that gave a case number!  thats it though - and I still have the problem - I cannot get a device password so I can play Spotify on my receiver.  Spotify SUCKS at replying to problems!  Ive checked spam, trash, inbox, deleted, under my desk ive even looked in my gargae.  lol  no replies.

As mentioned, reply directly to that automated Email (the one where you got the case number) and you should receive help within 24 hours by one of the Spotify staff members.

Edit: Nvm, just saw you got help in a different topic already.

yeah the "help" didn't help  lol

Thanks for your message. My problem persists. I can no longer use Spotify because I moved from one country to another (I do not plan on moving back). It says my profile doesn't match my location, when in fact it does. (Not that it allows me to change it.)  

Suggested posts