Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hootie and the Blowfish tracks

Solved!

Hootie and the Blowfish tracks

I had a playlist with Hootie and the blowfish songs from their cracked rear view album.  They are no longer available. It seems that their top songs, especially from this album are no longer on their spotify page either.  What happened?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You're saying that Hootie and the blowfish after all this time randomly a few weeks ago pulled their rights from spotify to allow them to play that album? Why not all of their music? Why after all this time that it has been available on spotify would it be pulled? Its an album from the 90's right? CRAZY. This is not the only artist that this has happened to me recently. Various artists' top hit tracks are now missing. It is just upsetting.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

cracked rear view is now available again!!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey Joe_cool20 and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, Spotify can't decide which music is avaible. If there's an artist/album/song missing, it might be that the label/legal owner doesn't want it to be on Spotify (anymore). Have a look on this thread for further information and what you can do about it.

Marked as solution

You're saying that Hootie and the blowfish after all this time randomly a few weeks ago pulled their rights from spotify to allow them to play that album? Why not all of their music? Why after all this time that it has been available on spotify would it be pulled? Its an album from the 90's right? CRAZY. This is not the only artist that this has happened to me recently. Various artists' top hit tracks are now missing. It is just upsetting.

Yes, that's right, @mcfields .

Tracks will be added and removed regularly on Spotify and the label or legal owner is guilty for that, not Spotify. You should contact the label and ask why a track/album is not available on Spotify.

Marked as solution

@lumpynifkin wrote:

Not anymore it's not.

Suggested posts