Plan

Free

Country

US

Device

All

Operating System

All

This is just a general question, but how often does Spotify change the ads played on its apps? I’ve got two ads in specific I’m pretty tired of hearing (and I was able to temporarily get rid of one, but it came back recently) so I’m trying to figure out how much longer I have to deal with it.  I have tried hitting the thumbs down option and selecting that I’ve heard the ad too many times too. And I know, I know, just paying for premium would solve this permanently (or until I cancel my premium plan), but I can’t afford that right now.

I can’t figure out the pattern myself either. For instance: I had Trojan ads for about 2 months but I only had ads about the Covid vaccines/questions about vaccines for about 2 weeks. 

So if anyone knows or has a rough idea that would be great 🙂 Thanks! 

1 Reply

Hi there @Ashley_L,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

We're afraid that depends on many different factors, such as device, location, ad creators, etc., so we can't tell for sure.

You can visit this page to find out more about our current offers. We regularly put out deals that let our users enjoy Premium and ad-free listening at a reduced price or even for free.

We hope this helps. If you need a hand with anything else, give us a shout.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts