Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I block christmas music?

Solved!

How can I block christmas music?

Not to sound like a miserable bellend, and apologies if you like christmas music, but I'd rather listen to the sound of my own children falling into a woodchipper. How can I cease these cheery reccomendations for hatefully major-key jingly jangly guff?

HellishAbyss_0-1671555994156.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @HellishAbyss

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community.

We're afraid it's currently not possible to hide content on the Home section.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

Additionally, it seems that other users feel the way you do and posted this idea requesting the feature to customize the Home section. Despite its current status, you can still add your vote to it and if anything changes in the future, we'll make sure to keep everyone updated over there.

Also, you can read more about how your feedback reaches Spotify here.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @HellishAbyss

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community.

We're afraid it's currently not possible to hide content on the Home section.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

Additionally, it seems that other users feel the way you do and posted this idea requesting the feature to customize the Home section. Despite its current status, you can still add your vote to it and if anything changes in the future, we'll make sure to keep everyone updated over there.

Also, you can read more about how your feedback reaches Spotify here.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts