Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I shuffle through all songs?

Solved!

How can I shuffle through all songs?

I have a bunch of different albums, songs, and playlists downloaded. I want to be able to shuffle through all of these at once, but I can't find a way. If I click on songs, it will show all songs from albums and individual songs I've downloaded, but songs from the playlists I've downloaded are not there. How can I shuffle through EVERY song I've downloaded, including those from playlists, all at once?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Bmaxwell, thanks for your question!

I'm afraid to say that due to the way Spotify is set up, there is no way to shuffle all of your albums and playlists together. You can shuffle either, but not as one. 

The only real work around is to make your albums into playlists and then you can shuffle your entire library - but this is likely to be labour intensive, and it's not really how Spotify is designed to work with Albums.

Sorry it's not a straightforward answer.

You can also suggest it as an idea to "Shuffle all"! Try posting on this part of the forum with your idea. 🙂

Thanks! Jon

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey Bmaxwell, thanks for your question!

I'm afraid to say that due to the way Spotify is set up, there is no way to shuffle all of your albums and playlists together. You can shuffle either, but not as one. 

The only real work around is to make your albums into playlists and then you can shuffle your entire library - but this is likely to be labour intensive, and it's not really how Spotify is designed to work with Albums.

Sorry it's not a straightforward answer.

You can also suggest it as an idea to "Shuffle all"! Try posting on this part of the forum with your idea. 🙂

Thanks! Jon

Suggested posts