Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can we make it easy to share music with people?

How can we make it easy to share music with people?

First of all, hello everyone, good work. I have an idea to make Spotify a more active and social app. When people share music with each other, copy the song link and then send it to someone through a separate app, I think it's a long process. I think that the add friend feature in the spotify application is not known / used by many people. Therefore I have an idea to increase the quality of the application and the use of people to encourage them. The idea is basically like this. people will have their own jukebox section. like instagram direct message for example. when I want to share a song with someone, I can send the song directly to that person's jukebox. A notification should come. Thanks to this development, it will be much easier to share songs and people will be able to interact more with their friends on Spotify. In the future, this will spread among the community and people will even want to use the application to easily share songs on each other's jukeboxes. Let's assume a friend environment with 3 people. two people use spotify and the other friend does not. When two friends are talking among themselves, when person a says that person b sent a very nice song to your music box, this situation will attract the attention of person c, who does not have Spotify. In this way, the interest in the spotify application can be increased. In addition, it may not be necessary to be a friend to send a song to someone's music box. It can be created in an environment where people listening to the same song can meet and talk in the chat sections of the music boxes. My idea is very open to being developed and taken in different directions. Personally, if there was a feature in the form of a music box, I would gladly use it. I hope you consider it. good work again.

1 Reply

Your idea is very interesting, Enjoy!

Suggested posts