Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I arrange the music in my playlists?

Solved!

How do I arrange the music in my playlists?

So I've built a playlist and I need to be able to arrange it in the order that I want. How do I do this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

So I still had some issues until i discovered that the sort buttons (song, artist, date added) are three position buttons... Ascending, descending, and off. I didnt see that the green arrow will disappear after a couple of clicks. 

Thanks for the help.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hi BColumbian! 

First i would need to know which device you are using? (this helps me to specify the help) 

i look foward to helping you ❤️

Mark

Google pixel, iPad, or PC. I run Spotify on these systems and would be happy to organize with whichever is easiest.

The easiest way is on pc where you can just left click and drag to organize songs 😄 it takes a little time but the result is great ❤️

Did this help? did i get it wrong?

Please give this a Like and mark it as solution if this helped ❤️

I do this for the fun and for this lovely community ❤️

Mark

I'll give it a try when I get back to my PC. I tried everything about a year ago without success. Maybe the system has changed since. Thanks

Marked as solution

So I still had some issues until i discovered that the sort buttons (song, artist, date added) are three position buttons... Ascending, descending, and off. I didnt see that the green arrow will disappear after a couple of clicks. 

Thanks for the help.

No problem 😄 Enjoy 

Mark

Suggested posts