Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I remove a Playstaion3 link?

How do I remove a Playstaion3 link?

I just recently got a new PS4 replacing my PS3. Apparently there was a link connecting my Spotify only to the PS3. I need to know is there a way to remove that link, heres the thing I no longer have that PS3...
3 Replies

Hey there!

It sounds like you may need to try the "Sign Out Everywhere" function. This should help to solve some of your problems. Click this link to go to your account page.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I tried this and it says "Switch to Playstation Network or Sony Entertainment Network linked to this account." It is the same account linked to my spotify, god spotify sucks... playstation too with this linking bull**bleep** and I cant even get to talk to someone with the goddamned companies to fix this.

Try this:

https://support.us.playstation.com/articles/en_US/KC_Article/PlayStation-Music-featuring-Spotify/

"How do I unlink my Spotify account and my account on PlayStation™Network?​
Once your subscription has expired, simply sign-out of Spotify on your PlayStation system to unlink your accounts.

You can also unlink accounts from this web page. Simply sign-in with your PlayStation® Network account and follow the instructions.

Note: If you are a Spotify Premium subscriber and purchased your subscription with your PlayStation®Network wallet, you need to cancel your premium subscription first. Enjoy the music until the subscription expires and then try to unlink accounts again."

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts