Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hello! My Spotify keeps saying the device limit reached.

Hello! My Spotify keeps saying the device limit reached.

This can't be possible because I've already removed the downloaded songs from another device I previously logged in on.
3 Replies

I want to download my music for offline on my computer, but it says" Device Limit Reached, remove all downloads from another device to listen to offline with this one" but I don't have the other devices with me so I can't access those and delete them

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

Keep in mind that you can download as many as 10,000 songs on each of up to 5 different devices.

Since you mentioned you've already tried removing the downloads previously, we'd suggest you try removing them once more by starting Spotify on the device which no longer needs the downloaded content and using the Remove all downloads button by going to Settings> Storage.

You can also try removing the downloads manually on a mobile device by following these steps. If perhaps you use a computer to download content as well, you can follow these steps to manually remove that content from download:

1. Open the app.
  2. On the left bar, in Your Library, you can find the playlists you have downloaded. You'll need to select the Downloaded tag to see the list of it.
  3. Open each downloaded playlist and tap the green arrow at the top.

This way, you can remove the downloaded playlist from the desktop app. You can also run a clean reinstall of the app on your computer, so the offline music will be removed.

If you wish, you can also contact our Customer Support team, so they can help you to remove the offline devices from your account as well. You can find how to contact them here.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else. 

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

did U find a way my bro ? cuz i'm having the same issue 

Suggested posts