Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do we know what all topics are there in the community

Solved!

How do we know what all topics are there in the community

Just joined the Spotify community within the last 2 weeks. I'm trying to post my new release song in some topic discussions but can't figure out what topic search tags to use? I've seen there is different topics such as "Social, Accounts, Playlist Exchange" just from reading some of the threads, but I can't find a list of all the Topics there is that I can find threads on. Is there any list that lists the different Topics I can post in?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @bossmoney!

Thanks for reaching out. The Community has different sections: Social (Off topic discussions), Community Blog (articles related to the Spotify Community), Help boards (Accounts, Subscriptions, Ongoing Issues...) where users can post their issues or questions, Music Chat (here you can share music and playlists with other members), The Community Ideas Exchange (Share and vote for ideas, Spotify might consider implementing them). You can find these boards under the three bars menu.

Hope this helps clear things up and let me know if you ha e any other questions!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @bossmoney!

Thanks for reaching out. The Community has different sections: Social (Off topic discussions), Community Blog (articles related to the Spotify Community), Help boards (Accounts, Subscriptions, Ongoing Issues...) where users can post their issues or questions, Music Chat (here you can share music and playlists with other members), The Community Ideas Exchange (Share and vote for ideas, Spotify might consider implementing them). You can find these boards under the three bars menu.

Hope this helps clear things up and let me know if you ha e any other questions!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts