Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How exactly do I submit a new idea in Idea Exchange?

How exactly do I submit a new idea in Idea Exchange?

I've been around in circles trying to figure it out (links to the Idea Exchange lead to other posts that lead back to the Idea Exchange that lead nowhere) and the best I can come up with, according to the other "Where exactly can I post new ideas?" topic, I need reputation points.

The post referenced above was submitted on 2013-03-14  Since then, there are 15 pages of people mostly posting just to get points so they can submit ideas.  I was ready to add my post to get point but when I got to page #15, I noticed that the topic was marked "Solved" and doesn't look like it's accepting any more comments. 

So, same question and same solution?  How do I submit a new idea?  Get reputation points?  I'm here trying to earn some free Internet points so I can share my ideas with Spotify - feels like I'm doing all the work that your consumer focus team ought to be doing.  Or, if you have a real solution on how to submit ideas, I'm all ears. 

When I click on this link this is all I see:

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 1.54.32 AM.png

1 Reply

Hello @mighto_o

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

In order to learn more on how to submit your Idea, I'd recommend taking a look at this series of articles outlining how the Idea Exchange works. 

If it comes to points, they're available once you're accepted into the Rock Star Program. For more details on that, make sure to check out this page

Have a great day! 

Suggested posts