Premium

Country

UK

Device

N/A

Operating System

N/A

My Question or Issue

I recently saw the Spotify UK promotion "Get a Google Home Mini with Premium for family"

It's still going on (until the 14th of May IIRC) upon signing up I got a page claiming "You've reserved your Google home Mini" yet when contacting Spotify about when exactly or how I go about claiming my purchase their only reply wasn't very clear (saying I should have to wait no longer than a week).

So I'm wondering how many people have opted in for this and how long did it take for the Google Mini to arrive (also, how did you go about claiming it - as I don't think Spotify have my address)...

Any help would be much appreciated because so far Spotify themselves haven't been much help on the matter (waiting 3+ days for a reply).

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @tuna89,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

If you're still having troubles claiming a Google Home Mini device, we'd recommend taking a look for more info at this Ongoing Issue that we're currently investigating.

Please keep in mind that the good folks over at Google will be able to provide more information regarding the shipping of the device. You can also check the status of your order here.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @tuna89,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

If you're still having troubles claiming a Google Home Mini device, we'd recommend taking a look for more info at this Ongoing Issue that we're currently investigating.

Please keep in mind that the good folks over at Google will be able to provide more information regarding the shipping of the device. You can also check the status of your order here.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts