Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to see playlist description in Web Player?

How to see playlist description in Web Player?

I can't seem to find the playlist description in the Web Player. On my phone app, when I swipe left on the playlist, I can see a brief description of the playlist, the date it was updated, and the total time duration of the playlist. On the Web Player, I only see the number of songs in the playlist.

3 Replies

Doesn't look like its available yet, they tweeted about it and said they will 'pass this on to the team'. Guess it will come in a future release

It sucks to have add the extra steps, but a workaround I just started using was to look up the playlist on mobile, peep the description, and then pull it up on the web player.
Annoying, but effective until they FIX THIS REALLY BASIC FEATURE.

i had this problem as well. What i did as a workaround was adjust the zoom on my browser. In chrome you can do this by clicking the three dots in the top right and then using the + - buttons to zoom out. I found that 90% zoom worked for mine and after opening the playlist underneath the title the description was displayed.

If this doesn't work you can try going into the settings of google chrome and then changing the font size from medium to smallest.

Hope this helps 🙂

Suggested posts