Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to take songs off don’t play list you/how to undelete songs

How to take songs off don’t play list you/how to undelete songs

I have an iPhone 6s and for a few songs I’ve accidentally clicked “don’t play again” instead of “add to playlist” and now I can’t find or play those songs. For the ones I’ve found that ive done that to appear in grey writing and are not clickable. Please help me with how to get these songs to play again. I know before the update it was possible but now I don’t know what to do.

the issue is with my premium account

4 Replies

No worries, this happens to all of us!

To undo, make sure “show unplayable tracks” is switched on. You mentioned you were on iOS, so:

1. Tap  then
  2. Under Playback, switch Hide unplayable tracks off.

Then, go back to the song and you should be able to tap  again. Your song should no longer be hidden.

I hope I was able to help, for more info check out this article!

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Did this work for you? If so please mark it as the solution. This helps other users find the solutions to their problems in the future!

So that didn’t help lol 

also, there are a number of songs that I’ve never touched before that appear in grey and say that I have to download them on my computer. Why? Why can’t I just play them on my phone? And when I turn the playback thing off I see them all in grey and when I turn it on it cuts the playlist to only show me the playable ones. Here are 2 images that can show my issue in the best way possible. Please help This playlist is one of the best examples I could showThis playlist is one of the best examples I could show

Some of the songs become playable but a playlist that was originally 30+ songs is now only 10Some of the songs become playable but a playlist that was originally 30+ songs is now only 10

thanks, this helped me.

that means these songs have been deleted spotify deletes any unreleased music that is leaked onto their platform

Suggested posts