Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I Can't Play Any Music At All

Solved!

I Can't Play Any Music At All

My account thinks an ad is playing, but it's not. I can't play any songs until the ad ends, but the ad hasn't started, so it will never end, so I can never play any songs.

Screenshot 2017-10-07 at 8.54.45 PM.png

This is what my bottom tab looks like. I've tried refreshing, logging out, and I even waited a few days, but this ad still hasn't gone away! I can't play any music at all! Is there any way I can fix this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I don't use an app on my chromebook, I go to a URL, but I did install the Spotify app on my phone, which could play music, and, I don't know what it's actually called, but I was logged in on my chromebook at the same time and clicked something that said available devices or something and they synced, so the problem is solved now! Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @JFisher19! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't sound cool.

Have you tried reinstalling your app? If not here's a step by step tutorial.

Let me know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

Marked as solution

I don't use an app on my chromebook, I go to a URL, but I did install the Spotify app on my phone, which could play music, and, I don't know what it's actually called, but I was logged in on my chromebook at the same time and clicked something that said available devices or something and they synced, so the problem is solved now! Thanks!

Suggested posts