Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I WANNA PRAISE YOU LIKE I SHOULD....

I WANNA PRAISE YOU LIKE I SHOULD....

Hello Spotify!! How can I find out who created a particular spotify playlist?? Some playlists I listen too get me so lit that Im like - **bleep** who put this together.. **bleep** is dope! So how can I find that out and tell that person/people who awesome they are?? Similarly, for example, there may be a week on Throwback Thursday that I love, but obviously its a playlist that gets changed weekly, how can I access previous playlists? The same for any other playlist that gets updated regularly.  

Thanks!

Spotify Playlist fan

1 Reply

Hey @loruzo 🙂

Spotify doesn't keep archives on the regularly updated playlists, so I highly recommend saving your favourite snippets into your own playlists or library. And if the whole playlist is just perfect, then you can use your desktop client to select all (Ctrl + A / Command + A) and put them into your own playlist!

I've noticed users often have their own versions (or even copies from specific time) of Spotify playlists, especially those as popular as Throwback Thursday or Brain Food, so it can be fun to check these out as well.

I can't really help you with the other question. They are left unspecified, but I'm sure they get the feedback. 🙂
Some Spotify playlists are brilliant indeed, I agree with you on that!

Have a lovely day!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts