Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can not find a song

Solved!

I can not find a song

Hi,
I'm tryng to find a song from Sonata Arctica named "Shy", but it's not aviable. It's possible that is a bug, because some frinds have it in theyr playlist.
Thx for the help
Pippo

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

OK Thx !
This have sense because the friend that have this song in her playlists is from another country.
As another test, i tried to search the whole album "Takatalvi" but I wasn't able to find it in the "normal" page of the band, I found it using the browser, and I have saved it with my account.
Now I can find it in my "saved albums", and i can see the whole songs in it, including "shy", but only 2 of that are playable ("Still Loving You","Black Sheep"), is still normal?

Anyway thx again for your time and patience.
Fil

View solution in original post

2 Replies

It could be that the song is not available in your country or that the artist removed it from Spotify.

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

OK Thx !
This have sense because the friend that have this song in her playlists is from another country.
As another test, i tried to search the whole album "Takatalvi" but I wasn't able to find it in the "normal" page of the band, I found it using the browser, and I have saved it with my account.
Now I can find it in my "saved albums", and i can see the whole songs in it, including "shy", but only 2 of that are playable ("Still Loving You","Black Sheep"), is still normal?

Anyway thx again for your time and patience.
Fil

Suggested posts