Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't discover playlists anymore?!

Solved!

I can't discover playlists anymore?!

I used to search for a genre like "rap" or "deep house" and then press on "see all" on playlists. I would then scroll through hundreds of playlists to fine one that is interesting, without a lot of followers and listen to it. There would always be something interesting and a lot of variety.

Now that is REMOVED... it only shows like 15-20 of the top commercial playlists with 500.000 followers, these are awful... honestly, I've been a premium member for YEARS.. Not a single time have I ever complained about spotify or any features, I've recommended this ever since and I'm 100% the reason why atleast 10 people have premium, but now I'm really pissed.

EDIT: it's fixed! thank you spotify.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Yes. That seems to be true and changed. Try few words in search field: always only 20 something playlists. In the good ol' days some word could result playlists almost endlessly and there could be followers 0 to..  something. Also there could be "the list" that you like, follow it or pick song or four to cue or playlist of your own. Now it seems to be limited somehow. If I want to search something, I don't want always hear the biggest hit. Hope this going to change back like it used to be.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Yes. That seems to be true and changed. Try few words in search field: always only 20 something playlists. In the good ol' days some word could result playlists almost endlessly and there could be followers 0 to..  something. Also there could be "the list" that you like, follow it or pick song or four to cue or playlist of your own. Now it seems to be limited somehow. If I want to search something, I don't want always hear the biggest hit. Hope this going to change back like it used to be.

I have the exact same problem and this limits my possibilities to find new artist and use Spotify in the way it was supposed to be. I also have been a Premium member för at least 8 years now and thisis really bugging me and my friends too.

Just wanted to point out, that this is indeed fixed now. I guess it was just a bug.

Suggested posts