Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I deleted spotify on facebook and now all my playlists are gone!

Solved!

I deleted spotify on facebook and now all my playlists are gone!

Like the title says, I deleted the spotify plugin on facebook, not thinking it would affect anything.. and now all my playlists are gone! Is there any way to recover them? Yes, I've tried going into account and 'recover playlists' but it says there's nothing there to recover..! Any help would be appreciated 🙂

Charlotte

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

When you remove the Spotify app then logged in again the system will have created a brand new account for you. You will need to get in touch with Spotify support directly and they will be able to lend a hand to restore your old account. There are several ways to get in touch!

If you have Twitter, following and dropping a Tweet to @SpotifyCares (English), @SpotifyAyuda (Spanish) or @SpotifyAjuda (Portuguese) is often the fastest way to get a reply and they can deal with the majority of issues excluding payment/billing issues.

Alternatively, you can email them (in any language) using the online contact form. There is also a special contact form if you can't remember your login details or the email address on your account is incorrect. The contact form support team should be able to handle absolutely any issue you are having!

When getting in touch via the contact forms, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the support agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

When you remove the Spotify app then logged in again the system will have created a brand new account for you. You will need to get in touch with Spotify support directly and they will be able to lend a hand to restore your old account. There are several ways to get in touch!

If you have Twitter, following and dropping a Tweet to @SpotifyCares (English), @SpotifyAyuda (Spanish) or @SpotifyAjuda (Portuguese) is often the fastest way to get a reply and they can deal with the majority of issues excluding payment/billing issues.

Alternatively, you can email them (in any language) using the online contact form. There is also a special contact form if you can't remember your login details or the email address on your account is incorrect. The contact form support team should be able to handle absolutely any issue you are having!

When getting in touch via the contact forms, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the support agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

many a thanks. I will try this and let you know how it went 🙂

allright, all my playlists are now restored! WOHOO!

Glad to hear it! 😄

Peter

Suggested posts